Who We Are
Our School at a Glance
Insight School of Kansas (ISKS) helps students in grades 7–12 reach their true potential. We understand that each student is different—requiring a unique, tailored approach to learning. Our teachers ensure each student's needs are met by delivering personalized instruction and attention.
Here's why Kansas families choose ISKS for their children:
- Our experienced, Kansas-licensed teachers who give students the attention they need to succeed
- Quality curriculum from K12, which harnesses powerful learning tools such as video, audio, live chat, virtual labs, and integrated materials to engage and inspire students
- An Individual Plan of Study to place students in the appropriate courses, identify strengths and areas for improvement, and create a plan to chart their progress
- Exceptional programs to support students.
- Destinations Career Academy at ISKS to help students get a jump-start on their future (Coming in the 2020–20201 school year)
- A Social and Emotional Support program and a Family Support Team for students and families that address the real-life needs of every student to give them the academic, social, and emotional support they need to flourish in school and beyond